SORRY: we cannot accept customers from Turkey due to the new requirement to have a representative there. Whilst we have this in place for the EU, for Turkey it is much more expensive and therefore we cannot justify the cost considering the limited business received from Turkish customers.
NO ORDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED FROM BELARUS OR RUSSIA.
We aim to despatch all orders on the next working day after payment is confirmed. In busy periods or when external circumstances dictate, we may suffer delays in despatching orders.
Expedited despatch and shipping: If you require items urgently and are from a country that precludes
selecting Royal Mail Special Delivery or FedEx Priority during checkout,
please telephone us to make special arrangements. We will be happy to quote a faster service whenever desired.
Postage - United Kingdom:
For UK customers we currently offer three postage options:
- Royal Mail Special Delivery: the quickest option, best for when you need the item urgently.
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed: standard UK postage, best for most orders.
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed: economy UK postage, best for when you don't mind waiting an extra day or two.
Postage - International:
For international customers we currently offer two postage options:
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed: standard international postage timescales with added tracking. The level of information available outside the UK will vary according to what your local postal service provides. Please note if you use a P.O. Box address we will use tracked without signature to ensure smooth delivery (the cost is the same anyway).
- Royal Mail International Standard: standard international postage timescales with no tracking.
Customers from the USA and most of Canada also have the option of selecting FedEx International priority. This is a premium service for expedited transit times.
Typical transit times by Royal Mail are:
- Europe: 3-7 working days.
- Rest of the World: 7-15 working days.
Note these times are heavily influenced by the local postal service in your country. Deliveries to certain remote locations and islands may take longer.
Customers should note that they may be liable for customs duties / taxes on import into their country. This will depend upon your local laws and regulations. If you have any doubts about the taxes that will be charged, please contact your local customs / tax office. We complete CN22 / CN23 declarations as appropriate to each order.