SORRY: we cannot accept customers from some countries due to the new requirements to have a representative there. Whilst we have this in place for the EU, for other countries it is much more expensive and therefore we cannot justify the cost considering the limited business received from customers in those countries. Currently this is the case for Turkey and China.
NO ORDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED FROM BELARUS OR RUSSIA.
We aim to despatch all orders as soon as possible once payment has been confirmed. In practice, in-stock products should be despatched within 7 days (usually less). In busy periods or when external circumstances dictate, we may suffer delays in despatching orders.
Expedited despatch and shipping: If you require items urgently, please contact us to make special arrangements. We will be happy to quote a faster service whenever possible.
Please note that you may see multiple shipping options representing one service type. This happens when your order is physically small - the shop will also display larger package sizes available at the same order weight. In this case, simply select the cheapest option that matches the service name you would like. The default shipping method selection should be the cheapest option available.
Postage - United Kingdom:
For UK customers we currently offer up to four postage options:
- Royal Mail Special Delivery: the quickest option, best for when you need the item urgently, with tracking. We attempt to prioritise despatch of orders with this shipping method.
- Royal Mail Tracked 24: express UK postage with tracking.
- Royal Mail Tracked 48: standard UK postage with tracking, best for most orders.
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed: economy UK postage, best for when you don't mind waiting an extra day or two. Less suitable for holiday orders. Only available for 'large letter' sized orders.
Postage - International:
For international customers we currently offer two postage options:
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed: standard international postage timescales with added tracking. The level of information available outside the UK will vary according to what your local postal service provides. Please note, if you use a P.O. Box address we will use tracked without signature to ensure smooth delivery. For some countries, we can only select 'tracked' or 'signed' (not both), in these cases and if available we will choose 'tracked' otherwise we will use 'signed'. 'Signed' still provides delivery confirmation and the prices are the same for each option anyway.
- Royal Mail International Standard: standard international postage timescales with no tracking.
Typical transit times by Royal Mail are:
- Europe: 3-7 working days.
- Rest of the World: 7-15 working days.
Note these times are heavily influenced by the local postal service in your country. Deliveries to certain remote locations and islands may take considerably longer.
Customers should note that they may be liable for customs duties / taxes on import into their country. This will depend upon your local laws and regulations. If you have any doubts about the taxes that will be charged, please contact your local customs / tax office. We complete CN22 / CN23 declarations as appropriate to each order.